1. I’m notoriously bad at shaving. You see, the trouble about shaving is it takes time and it involves expenses like razors. I sport hairy pits and legs more often than not simply because I hate to spend money and take the time. I pretty much only tame it for burlesque shows.
2. I have a bad habit of writing blog post drafts on the WordPress app on my phone when I’m on the subway and then never syncing them with the web once I’m above ground. Which is exactly what I started doing with this post this week and I only now just remembered that I’d already started by Confessions.
3. If it weren’t for the fact that James is constantly watching television, I’d never watch it. I don’t know what it is… when left to my own devices, it just doesn’t occur to me to watch TV and veg out. I’m constantly reading something or writing something and I just don’t want to be bothered.
4. I love incense. I always have. However, I have spent the majority of my life around people who don’t like it. My mother hated it. My ex hated it. I’ve been on an incense burning marathon the past few months because I’ve realized that there is NO ONE who can tell me not to anymore.
5. I’ve been playing Uno on my phone before I go to bed. I tend to play really simple puzzle games or board games on my phone and/or Game Boy before I go to sleep… and lately the one that I seem to be totally enamored with is Uno. I used to love playing that game with my family when I was a kid!