1. I got into the shower this evening to wash off after my yoga class and there was a HUGE roach crawling up the shower curtain. So, I hopped out of the shower to get the roach spray because I was not sharing my shower with that thing! I generally feel guilty about spraying them but I really wanted to take my shower… so I went back into the shower to spray it… and he was gone! Nowhere to be found! For five minutes, I questioned whether I imagined the entire thing… but then out of the corner of my eye there he (she?) was on the ceiling! I sprayed, he fell to the ground and started running. I sprayed again, and then walked away when he fell over twitching so I could write this confession before I forgot it. I am resisting the urge to post photos of the dead cockroach. Excuse me while I go shower….
And I’m back. I picked the roach up with some toilet paper and flushed him. May he rest in peace.
2. In our house we have a silly video of the week (or really indeterminate amount of time). Recently the video that keeps getting played over and over is the Intro number from this years Tony Awards featuring Neil Patrick Harris answering the question “What if life were more like theater?”
3. I miss talking and getting to know random blogger people on IM. Does anyone even do this anymore? I remember years ago my spare time in between reading and writing blog posts was spent chatting with the authors of some of my favorite blogs on IM. I realized as I was replying to someone whom I met via blogging many years ago on Twitter the other day that I very rarely talk to anyone I don’t know in real life on IM anymore. I think this is sad. Does anyone want to be my IM buddy?
4. I am absolutely loving taking yoga classes. I feel so much better after I go to one. I was feeling all crummy and stiff and depressed earlier today, and then I went and took a Gentle Hatha/Restorative Stretch class today and now I feel 100% better! It was a super intimate class today too, only two people were there! I tend to only go once a week… but I really want to go more. I just have a bad habit of forgetting what time the classes I want to go to are and get wrapped up doing other things. I guess I’m going to have to set a notification on my calendar about when I ought to be going!
5. This is the 10th time I’ve done Sunday Confessions! I never manage to do a link up this many times with this much regularity. Go me!