1. I use the <center> tag even though I know it’s deprecated. I so totally wouldn’t pass if I ran my blog through a standards validator and you know what? I’m okay with that because <center> is way less characters than <p style=”text-align:center”> and I’m wicked lazy.
2. I find myself listening to songs and sighing and saying things like, “I really don’t like the way the drums sound on this track.” James sort of wrecked my ears. I used to listen to music and be like, “THIS SONG IS SO AWESOME!” and now I pick apart everything to the point where sometimes I can’t enjoy the awesome song anymore. Or sometimes I like a song despite the fact the engineering sucked and feel horribly embarrassed that I like it and then listen to it repeatedly when James is out of the house because he’d be mortified. The worst part? I want to pass on this affliction to everyone.
3. I ate a bunch of leftover cookie dough that was in the freezer because it didn’t seem like enough cookies to merit making a batch. And it was SO delicious!
4. I’m currently in this conundrum where I’m really hungry, but there aren’t any clean bowls. But I’m also feeling really lazy and there’s this thing about dishes where if you clean one dish, you might as well clean all of the dishes but I don’t want to clean all of the dishes because I’m really freaking hungry right now so I’m thinking about getting up and going to the store to buy a sandwich instead, but I’m not sure I want to do that either because I’m feeling too lazy to take a walk down the street. OH WAIT! A PLATE! I CAN USE A PLATE!
5. I almost exclusively eat food out of bowls. As can be evidenced by #4 apparently, it is a revelation that it’s indeed possible to heat up and eat food off of a plate rather than a bowl. I am sure you are thoroughly amused by this stunning realization.