1. The cat nearly gave me a panic attack after he climbed onto my laptop and seemed to change my screen resolution which I couldn’t change back because it was at the highest setting. Turns out he didn’t actually change my screen resolution, he just figured out how to use the zoom function that I never use.
2. Whenever I come in from being outside, I have to wash my hands. I can wander around indefinitely with sweaty palms so long as I don’t go outside, but the minute I go out and come back in? I’m convinced I have “city hands” and need to clean them.
3. I drunk texted my friend Constantine not once, but twice this week to remind him that he’s awesome. Just listen to this and you’ll know why.
4. I am massively addicted to all of the “With Friends” games… You know… Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, Hanging with Friends… It’s kinda how I get to sleep at night. Scramble with Friends is my favorite though.
5. I finally made it to 1000 followers on Twitter! Granted, I know Twitter followership does tend to fluxuate so I’ll probably hit that milestone a billion more times before I get past it, but I made it to 4 digits for the first time. The lucky 1000th follower is… @HoneyBeeGrace who blogs at Graceful Little Honey Bee.