1. I might have screamed at the cat more than once this weekend. At 4AM on Friday, he discovered that James had left the window with the box fan in it open higher than the screen and could escape. It’s been that way for weeks, but he just noticed. I woke up with a box fan on my head. I closed the gap and screamed bloody murder at the cat. Ever since he’s been back inside, he keeps going to that window and knocking the box fan over thinking that he can get out. It’s driving me crazy!
Oh, and just as I started to write this, he decided to jump in my lap… claws out. Ouch, cat!
2. I’ve been going through a phase of “I think blogs are boring.” This seems to happen to me from time to time… I keep clicking on my feed reader or on the various of lists of “post your latest post” on some of the communities I belong to, and I feel so uninspired lately. It feels like everything I click on is a “What I Wore Today” post, and okay… people sometimes come up with cute outfits, but it’s so not what I’m interested in.
3. I’m getting really nervous about finalizing this move. I have to have my stuff moved out of my old apartment by August 1st, and it’s really making me nervous. I called and got a quote from a moving company on Wednesday, and it was way more expensive than I really want to pay unless I have them do just the furniture (which was what the very nice man on the phone suggested). So, I don’t know… I’m really freaking out about it. However… I know it’ll be totally awesome to be reunited with all of my clothes and other stuff again.
4. I’ve spent the evening watching the vlogs that Tico & Tina have made so far on their Blank Canvas Tour. If you haven’t seen them yet, you should head over to the Blank Canvas Tour blog to watch. They look like they’re having so much fun!
5. I’m hoping that James is home soon from his trip to Ohio because I want to give him a great big hug because I missed him. Also, I want him to take out the trash because it smells really bad.