1. Eating proper dinners when I’m cooking only for myself. I may have had Cheez-Its, Pickles and String Cheese for dinner tonight.
2. Sticking to routines. It doesn’t matter how many times I sit down and write out a daily routine that I’d like to follow. I usually end up ditching it days later because I can’t be bothered one day and if I can’t do it every day, I don’t want to do it at all. (Yes, I know that makes SO little sense).
3. Doing chores that I don’t want to do because I think they will take more than five minutes. This is why the dishes and the floors get so bad… I know if I stayed on top of them they totally only would take fifteen minutes.
4. Getting to bed on time. I have the hardest time getting sleepy at night and I have a boyfriend who loves to keep me up nights.
5. Communicating when I’m upset. Okay, to be fair… Nobody’s good at that, but I get upset for the most irrational reasons sometimes and I feel horribly embarrassed afterwards, and usually don’t want to talk about it even though I probably should.
6. Not drinking to excess when alochol is being paid for by others. For some reason, whenever I’m the one paying I barely drink, but the minute someone else is… I’m on my way to be well beyond my limit.
7. Keeping the bedroom floor clean. You’d think it would be easy to put clothes in a hamper, but I seem to like them better carpeting the floor.
8. Shaving. I hate doing it, so often I just don’t and wear tights to cover it.
9. Remembering to call people or email people back. I do so much better with texting and IM.
10. Putting on makeup. Okay, I’m not bad that at actually doing it… it’s just that I don’t see any point in doing it. That’s 10 valuable minutes I could have been asleep.
11. Assembling outfits. I seriously don’t get how to be a girl.
12. Home decor. I have a house full of shit that I don’t know how to artistically arrange to make it not look more homey than basement storage.
13. Getting rid of clothes when they don’t fit / buying new clothes that do fit. Or in general knowing what size I am at any given moment. I have wardrobe problems.
14. Liking metal music. I have anxiety attacks whenever James plays it.
15. Not caring what people thinking about me. I care a little too much.
16. Watching anything suspenseful. If a scene in a movie has too much suspense, I leave the room. I don’t like watching movies in theaters because I’m afraid I’ll want to leave and can’t.
17. Watching television alone. It seriously just doesn’t occur to me to watch TV.
18. Painting my nails. I always end up getting paint all over my fingers.
19. Eating vegetables. I’m still scared of them like I’m three.
20. Walking in heels. I constantly trip and almost fall over.