1. I haven’t wanted to blog this week at all. I’ve been trying to do the Relish12 prompts, but I keep stumbling upon topics that I just don’t feel right about posting publicly… Not because they’re bad or super secret or whatever, but just because there are some things in life that you hold dear and want to keep super personal… and beyond that, I’ve just not had anything to say really. So, private writing it’s been and blogging’s been on the back burner. Sorry, guys.
2. I am in a mildly bad mood. I walked to the corner store and it was raining, and I have a bunch of chores that involve going outside of the apartment today. So NOT happy. I mostly just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers up over my head. Sigh.
3. I’m in the throws of a vulnerability hangover. You know, one of those things that you get when you’re completely open and honest about something and then after you just floated it out there you start questioning why you did that, and you kinda wish you could take it all back because now you feel all embarrassed about it. One of those.
4. I deal with the news of tragedies by disassociating most of the time. I don’t know whether that’s a good or bad thing, but it’s a thing. I’ve pretty much been avoiding social media and blogging because I just do not want to hear people’s thoughts about the shooting, gun control, or anything related to that…
5. I’ve been reading what everyone else has been posting for confessions with the hopes that I could steal on of them, because I couldn’t think of my own 5th confession and for some reason I’m convinced that there needs to be five. I do this nearly every week. Of course, I didn’t find anything I felt compelled enough to borrow and weigh in on so I figured I’d just confess the fact that I did it.