1. I posted 15 VEDA videos in the span of something like six hours last night. So, as you might remember me mentioning, I’m participating in this vlog everyday in August project (We Blog, We Vlog’s VEDA and Savvy Sexy Social’s VEDA) and well.. I haven’t been doing such a great job of the doing it everyday part, and managed to fall about fifteen days behind because of traveling and work and laziness… so since I had nothing better to do on a Saturday night, I just decided to make all fifteen videos at once. (For those that care, you can find the playlist of my VEDA videos here.)
2. I am infinitely better at making vlogs than I am watching vlogs. I feel like such an asshole admitting this, but I am super picky about what I watch. If someone’s too boring, too awkward and uncomfortable, is vlogging from a room with a lot of reverb, if vlogging with a fan on in the background… I have no patience for it and will usually stop watching your video before it’s over. That said, I’m finding it really hard to watch everybody’s videos… I seem to be keeping up with like 5 people.
3. Last weekend I went to Cabinfest! So, Cabinfest is this little tiny music festival which pretty much just amounts to a couple of bands based out of Brooklyn deciding “Hey, let’s go on vacation together” and inviting a bunch of their friends. James has done sound for this for the past five years. It was good times and good music… Here, listen to Wounded Buffalo Theory:
4. The downside of having money is I now want to buy all of the things. When I’m broke, I never think about buying stuff other than the stuff I absolutely, positively need. Once I have some, I’m just all like… Let’s order all the things on the Internet. Let’s buy ridiculous amounts of makeup that I won’t wear. Let’s buy EVERYTHING!
5. I have a horrible time getting rid of stuff. The downside to buying more stuff is the fact that it creates a need to get rid of stuff too… We have so much stuff in our little apartment, there’s a serious need to declutter, and has that been happening? Nope. Need to be better about that.